It’s all in the details…
Thoughtfully chosen by you, exquisitely captured by me. Wedding details photography involves capturing the carefully selected elements that make your big day unique. Wedding details include everything from your rings (of course!) to your flowers to your perfume. They are the things which make your wedding day unique!
Your details may include things like:
- Your decor, signage, tablescapes and florals
- Your dress, shoes and veil
- Accessories like hairpieces, jewellery, lingerie and cufflinks
- Your rings in a ring box (if you have them – they may be with your partner)
- Perfume, cologne and lipstick
- Bouquets, buttonholes and corsages
- Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue
- Sentimental items and gifts
- A wedding invite
To me, these elements are like parts of your wedding jigsaw which, when put together, tell the story of your day. That’s why I love to include them as part of your photography coverage!
Tips for perfecting your wedding details photography:
On your wedding morning, the first thing I’ll do upon arriving with you is pour my heart into capturing beautiful images of your details. So that I can go about this without disturbing you, remove all of the tags and labels the night before and pop all of the details together one place.
Whilst we’re on the subject of details, be really careful where you hang your dress. A common place to hang your dress in a bridal suite is on the side of a wardrobe – a place often coated in, you’ve guessed it, a layer of dust! So whatever you do, check, double check and then check again before you hang your dress anywhere. No one needs dress drama on their wedding morning!
As a luxury wedding photographer, I specialise in capturing beautiful, timeless imagery that you’ll cherish forever. Visit the gallery to see more of my work.